Lips That Are Fuller and Sexier? Easily Done!
What Are Beautiful Lips?
Lips can be many different shapes and sizes. The key to a beautiful lip enhancement procedure is to maintain appropriate contour and balance between the upper and lower lips and with the rest of the facial features. The lips can be divided into several different areas that can be addressed simple non-surgical lip enhancement procedures.
Youthful and Attractive lips:
- Defined cupid’s bow and vermillion border
- Smooth upper lip skin that is typically less than 2 cm from the base of the nose
- Slight upturn at the oral commissures
- The lower lip is fuller than the upper lip
- Subtle amount of teeth shown with a relaxed mouth
Injectable fillers such as Juvederm or Restylane work well to enhance the natural shape of the lips and give a fuller, more rounded appearance to deflated lips. Adding volume to thin lips can balance the face and give a softer, more feminine appearance.
Dermal Filler Injections:
- Add volume to deflated lips
- Define the borders and shape of the lips
- Soften “lipstick” lines
- Reverse downturned corners of the mouth
Lip enhancement injections can easily be performed in the clinic as a lunchtime procedure. The lips are a sensitive area, so our doctor will offer patients topical numbing cream or if needed, a dental block. Most dermal fillers have numbing medication mixed into them, so most patients tolerate this procedure very well without a dental block.
For more articles about dermal fillers, check out these links;
For more info or if you would like to book an appointment today, just click here!